Compare half hourly electricity and get a great half hourly meter deal with Procuright
We are impartial, independent and transparent; let us find the best Half Hourly electricity tariff to suit your business.HALF HOURLY ELECTRICITY QUOTE
To check whether your business has a Half Hourly meter (or, HH meter) take a look at the numbers, to the right of the 'S', on a recent electricity bill. If the top left box contains '00' then your business is on a Half Hourly meter.
A Half Hourly electricity meter relays accurate usage information to your energy supplier every 30 minutes (or 17,520 reads times per year to be exact) meaning that you don't need to worry about taking regular readings yourself. And because of this, you'll potentially have more accurate estimates of exactly how much energy you're using and when you're using it.
Switch Your Half Hourly Electricity
Switching your Half Hourly electricity meter (or gas supply) with Procuright will ensure you get a great deal on your business electricity rates. Plus;
- It's an opportunity to reduce business costs
- Beneficial contracts for HH (Half Hourly) meters
- Quick and easy process to switch HH meters
- No-cost analysis on your HH electricity prices (and gas too)
- Procurement and energy account management
- Data Collector (DC) and Meter Operator agreements (or MOP contract)
Half Hourly Electricity Renewal Rates
Many businesses are reluctant to switch their Half Hourly meter. We know that you may be struggling to compare like-for-like with different suppliers. So we'll;
- Compare the Half Hourly commercial suppliers
- Present on a like-for-like basis on your HH meters
- Consolidate tariffs and meters if you have more than one
- Provide Half Hourly contracts for your commercial needs
- Handle any energy objections or queries on your behalf
- Manage your business energy in the future
If you think your business has a high energy demand, a half hourly (or HH) meter could save you money. The accuracy of the data supplied to the energy companies means your electricity prices can be tailored to your needs and usage.
We can advise if your business needs or would benefit from a HH meter but as a general rule, if your business has a maximum demand of at least 100kW (in any half hour period), you must have a HH meter fitted as part of a regulatory requirement. You also have the option to have a Half Hourly electricity meter installed if your business has a maximum demand of 70kW or more (in any given half hour period).Get access to great Half Hourly meter deals
If your business is already on a HH meter and you want to switch provider, we'll compare business electricity to ensure you're getting the best deal. We work with the energy suppliers to ensure your business gets the most competitive half hour electricity price on the market.
- Although there's more for us to do when it comes to Half Hourly meters compared with other business energy meters, we'll try to keep your input down to a minimum. We simply require a few basics in order to find Half Hourly electricity deals (and gas deals too) on your behalf.
- Like we promised in Step One, we aim to make this process as easy for you as possible so sit back, relax and let us search for the best Half Hourly deals for you. It's time for us to search for the best commercial electricity and gas tariffs from the UK energy suppliers.
- We'll present the best 2-4 Half Hourly electric (and gas too if you've asked for it) tariffs to you which match your business needs. We'll then handle the process between your current provider and your new energy supplier, ensuring your switch is quick and trouble free.